GHC-7.10 fallout

Hi,

these packages fail to build:

lambdabot_5.0.3-1
 ^- lacks dependencies. Clint, can I leave that to you?
haskell-edison-core_1.2.2.1-3
 ^- needs adjustment due to AMP. Does anyone care? Else we can remove
    Edison*
haskell-hsmtlib_0.2.0.6-1
 ^- Kris is on it
hoauth_0.3.5-4
 ^- AMP fallout, time-locale stuff. All possible, someone has to do it
    dependency on twidge. Any takers?
ghc-mod_5.2.1.2-1
 ^- needs adjustment to changes in Cabal(?) (ExposePackageId vs.
    ExposePackage)
haskell-x509-util_1.5.2-1
 ^- https://github.com/vincenthz/hs-certificate/issues/54
frown_0.6.1-14.1
 ^- AMP fallout. simple patch required
haskell-scrobble_0.2.1.1-3
 ^- https://github.com/chrisdone/scrobble/issues/2
    Drop this?
haskell-graphviz_2999.17.0.2-2
 ^- Another AMP fallout
haskell-shake_0.15.5-2
 ^- Test suite fails due to
    http://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/10549
    Disable test suite? I’ll do that for now

For the patching, it is ok to simply install ghc from experimental
(e.g. in a schroot) and use cabal to build the package in question,
using quilt to produce the patch, and put that in the packaging repo.
Alternatively, you can use "dht make-all" to build everything, but it
takes a while.

That list might not be fully complete, e.g. reverse dependencies of
pandoc have not been built yet.