Re: GHC-7.10 fallout

Hi,

small update

Am Sonntag, den 16.08.2015, 10:27 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> lambdabot_5.0.3-1
>  ^- lacks dependencies. Clint, can I leave that to you?

Alexandre is on it. I have helped him with his setup, and "dht make
-all" works now for him

> haskell-edison-core_1.2.2.1-3
>  ^- needs adjustment due to AMP. Does anyone care? Else we can remove
>     Edison*

Still open

> haskell-hsmtlib_0.2.0.6-1
>  ^- Kris is on it

Still open. Any takers?
> hoauth_0.3.5-4
>  ^- AMP fallout, time-locale stuff. All possible, someone has to do it
>     dependency on twidge. Any takers?

Sven says he has this practically fixed, but needs it broken to test
his make-all work.

> ghc-mod_5.2.1.2-1
>  ^- needs adjustment to changes in Cabal(?) (ExposePackageId vs.
>     ExposePackage)

Fixed.

> haskell-x509-util_1.5.2-1
>  ^- https://github.com/vincenthz/hs-certificate/issues/54

Nix has removed that packages. Should we as well?

> frown_0.6.1-14.1
>  ^- AMP fallout. simple patch required

Still open. Any takers?

> haskell-scrobble_0.2.1.1-3
>  ^- https://github.com/chrisdone/scrobble/issues/2
>     Drop this?

Upstram might look into. But still, this is a non-key non-stackage
package. Drop it?

> haskell-graphviz_2999.17.0.2-2
>  ^- Another AMP fallout

I just fixed that.

> haskell-shake_0.15.5-2
>  ^- Test suite fails due to
>     http://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/10549
>     Disable test suite? I’ll do that for now

I uploaded a ghc to experimental with a fix that turned out not to fix
that problem yet. Hence testsuite stays disabled.

I also monkey-patched latest pandoc to compile (without manpages),
until Jonas makes it build cleanly, so I could progress here. gitit
needs to be upgraded, which I’m doing right now....

gitit’s cabal file is annyoing (https://github.com/jgm/gitit/issues/507
).., but I worked around it.

So we are down to 8 unfixed packages.