Re: dht make-all

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 19.08.2015, 09:35 +0200 schrieb Sven Bartscher:
> On Tue, 18 Aug 2015 21:32:32 +0200
> Kai Harries <kai.harries@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Sorry Sven,
> >
> > but your commit 23f7bdc does not work for me, it looks like
> > %SBUILD_CHROOT_DIR is not replaced. I did as Joachim suggested and
> > configured a bind mount of /tmp in my schroot profile, and now it
> > seems to work for me.
>
> Sorry, I should have told you, that the fix only works with the
> sbuild version in unstable. Doing the bind mount is probably the > better idea, until I've come up with a proper fix.

I simplified the story a bit: dht make-all now takes a parameter -
-bindmount, and expects that directory to be shared with the schroot.
It tests this at the start of the program, and gives this hopefully
helpful error message:

    Inside the schroot haskell-exp, the directory /tmp
    is not available. Please configure the schroot to bindmount this directory
    (e.g. in /etc/schroot/default/fstab), or choose a different directory using
    the --bindmount parameter.

    For best performance, choose a directory on a tmpfs file system or
    the same partition as --output (currently lab).
    Actually, the latter optimization is not yet implemented....

I hope this clears things up.