[Step] debuild -us -uc

Hello,
I have these logs:

(sid-dev)alexandre@equatux:~/DHG_packages/p/haskell-dice$ debuild -us -uc
 dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -D -us -uc
dpkg-buildpackage: source package haskell-dice
dpkg-buildpackage: source version 1.0
dpkg-buildpackage: source distribution UNRELEASED
dpkg-buildpackage: source changed by Alexandre Delanoe <anoe@debian.org>
 dpkg-source --before-build haskell-dice
dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture amd64
dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: libghc-parsec3-prof libghc-random-fu-dev libghc-random-fu-prof libghc-parsec3-doc libghc-random-fu-doc
dpkg-buildpackage: warning: build dependencies/conflicts unsatisfied; aborting
dpkg-buildpackage: warning: (Use -d flag to override.)
debuild: fatal error at line 1374:
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -D -us -uc failed

=> does it mean I have to package this ?
libghc-parsec3-prof libghc-random-fu-dev libghc-random-fu-prof libghc-parsec3-doc libghc-random-fu-doc

but there is already haskell-parsec (3 I guess)

How to really know that these dependencies are needed ?

Thanks for help/advices,

--
	Alexandre Delanoë (anoe)