Re: GHC-7.8 is in, what next?

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 27.06.2015, 10:11 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
>  1. Create a package plan with all our intended changes.

I gave it a shot, have a look at the LTS-2.15 branch. In particular,
check the removals (i.e. packages newly marked obsolete).

If none complains, I’ll push that branch to master soon (tomorrow
evening?). Then we can make further amends and start uploading. Of
course, you can change the plan on the LTS-2.15 branch already now.
Just make sure that ./test-packages does not print any errors after
your change.