Re: Request to Join Project pkg-haskell from James McCoy (jamessan)

Hi,

Am Samstag, den 27.06.2015, 22:12 +0000 schrieb
noreply@alioth.debian.org:
> James McCoy (jamessan) has requested to join your project.
> You can approve this request here:
> https://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/users.php?group_id=31040
>
> Comments by the user:
> I've taken over maintainership of github-backup, which has
> dependencies on some packages under the pkg-haskell umbrella which
> were formerly maintained by joeyh.  I'd like to join to help out with
> these.

welcome, added. Note that we will happily take care of the dependencies
if you are not interested in investing in them. Just let us know if you
need anything specific.

But if you are happy to get your hands dirty, you are welcome in our
team. Make sure you have a look at https://wiki.debian.org/Haskell and
subscribe to the mailing lists. Not everything is documented right now,
so if you have questions about how we do things, please do ask. It is
expected that you have to, and I’d be worried if you guess everything
right :-)