Re: yi

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 27.05.2015, 16:30 +0200 schrieb Marcel Fourné:
> Can someone with apropriate rights to do so check and put the following
> packages into NEW?
> I've just committed some initial packaging of:
>
> charsetdetect-ae
> dynamic-state
> oo-prototypes
> word-trie
> yi-language
> yi-rope

hmm, looks like you are not using the latest (git repository) version of
cabal-debian. Please manually check the output of cabal-debian!
 * There is cruft in the package description (Author?
Upstream-Maintainer?)
 * the copyright files do not adhere to DEP-5 (also fixed in the latest
version of cabal-debian.)
 * you should not include the whole GPL there.
 * The packages need to have a human Uploader.

Did you test your packages with lintian?

I suggest you re-do the packaging from scratch with an up-to-date
cabal-debian² (or alternatively, if you prefer that to get a better
understanding, do it manually, using template-debian¹ as a template).

¹ http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-haskell/tools.git;a=tree;f=template-debian
² https://github.com/ddssff/cabal-debian