Re: yi

Hi,

Am Wed, 27 May 2015 21:56:44 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:

>hmm, looks like you are not using the latest (git repository) version
>of cabal-debian. Please manually check the output of cabal-debian!

Should be less horrible now, especially the descriptions and
copyright files.

>Did you test your packages with lintian?

I'm not quite sure about the common-licenses-in-copyright part. I edited
the copyright files to refer to them, but lintian is still not happy
about it. Can someone take a look at this? Am I missing something
obvious?

>I suggest you re-do the packaging from scratch with an up-to-date
>cabal-debian² (or alternatively, if you prefer that to get a better
>understanding, do it manually, using template-debian¹ as a template).

I used option ² to save some time, but plan to do everything manually
for some package at a later time.

Greetings,
Marcel