Re: pandoc upload

Hi Joachim,

Thanks for the upload!

Quoting Joachim Breitner (2014-12-30 13:00:18)
> Am Mittwoch, den 24.12.2014, 00:57 +0100 schrieb Jonas Smedegaard:
>> I give up for now - which means I cannot build Pandoc: It should be
>> ready in git for anyone (Clint?) to release.
>
> I tried to do that right now, but I’m not sure how ready it is: The
> cabal file says
>                  text >= 0.11 && < 1.3,
> but the control file says
>
>  libghc-text-dev (<< 1.2),
>  libghc-text-dev (>= 0.11),
>  libghc-text-dev (<< 0.12),
>
> Do the build-dependencies still need the complete update to 1.13.2, or
> is this just one oversight?

A year ago I accidentally declared the libghc-text-* dependencies twice
and only updated one of them - that explains the weird contradicting
dependencies.

As for other build-dpendencies: Yes, sorry: I did the update in rules
file - both those you spotted and a few more (random, juicypixels,
http-client), but forgot to auto-resolve the control file to reflect
that change :-(

Both issues are fixed now, pending next need for rebuilding.

> Did you find out anything new about your ghc/linker problems?

Nope :-(

 - Jonas