Re: pandoc upload

Hi Jonas,

Am Mittwoch, den 24.12.2014, 00:57 +0100 schrieb Jonas Smedegaard:
> I give up for now - which means I cannot build Pandoc: It should be
> ready in git for anyone (Clint?) to release.

I tried to do that right now, but I’m not sure how ready it is: The
cabal file says
                 text >= 0.11 && < 1.3,
but the control file says

 libghc-text-dev (<< 1.2),
 libghc-text-dev (>= 0.11),
 libghc-text-dev (<< 0.12),

Do the build-dependencies still need the complete update to 1.13.2, or
is this just one oversight?

I also noticed that this is already 1.13.2, require a few packages to be
upgraded (compared to 1.13.1): hightlighting-kate, texmath.

Doing that right now....

ok, updated the build-dependencies for them, built and uploaded pandoc.
Thanks!

Did you find out anything new about your ghc/linker problems?