Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] darcs: ghc: ghc-doc package includes /usr/lib/ghc-doc/hoogle/*.txt files.

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 10.10.2012, 15:54 +0900 schrieb Kiwamu Okabe:
> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 4:37 AM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
> >> But I have a question more.
> >> Can deb-triggers find the change caused symlink?
> >
> > I’m not sure; I guess not. Why would you need this information?
>
> I am afraid of not finding libghc-xxx-doc contents upgraded by
> update-hoogle command.

I can’t follow. I thought you are converting all .txt files to .hoo
files anyways on each update? You just have to look at all the files
in /usr/lib/ghc-doc/hoogle and, if you need to find out the location of
the html files, “readlink” them.