Re: [Pkg-haskell-commits] darcs: ghc: ghc-doc package includes /usr/lib/ghc-doc/hoogle/*.txt files.

Hi. I missed this e-mail.

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 5:37 PM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
> Please, again, do not use runghc in packaging scripts. There are
> architectures in Debian that do not support that. Always compile first
> and then run it.

Can haskell-devscripts be changed to Architecture Depended package?
If haskell-devscripts includes haddock-collect compiled, it should be
Architecture Depended package.

> Also, I guess after running haddock-collect the .txt file
> in /usr/share/doc/ghc-doc/html/libraries/*/ can be deleted, can’t it?

I think some user maybe use /usr/share/doc/ghc-doc/html/libraries/*/*.txt files.
Because this file path is defined with the convention between haddock
and hoogle .

Regards,
--
Kiwamu Okabe