Re: Could you allow me to switch DMUA flag?

Dear Iain and Jonas,

To Iain:
Could you dput below packages?
New pandoc depends on them.

http://anonscm.debian.org/darcs/pkg-haskell/haskell-citeproc-hs/
http://anonscm.debian.org/darcs/pkg-haskell/haskell-texmath/

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 9:56 PM, Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk> wrote:
>> Can I move it to http://darcs.debian.org/pkg-haskell/haskell-pandoc?
>
> I prefer to work in collab-maint.  Reason for that is that I want to
> make the bar as low as possible for Debian members to contribute to the
> packaging.  If moved to pkg-haskell, a Debian developer would need to be
> member of that team to have write access.

OK.
I git-pushed my changes to pandoc repo on collab-maint.
Could you check it?
(But you may wait
haskell-zip-archive/haskell-texmath/haskell-citeproc-hs packages,
 because new pandoc needs them.)

> I don't call that to "sponsor", however:
>
> To me, "sponsoring" is when you work alone and need someone to "bless"
> your work.  I find that different from "teamwork" where we work together
> and one of us that is a Debian member releases our collaborative work.
>
> Sorry for the nitpicking - it is important for me to distinguish,
> because I don't like sponsoring but is happy doing teamwork.

I think I understand it.
I will use "Please help me to ***dput foo package*** because I am DM" next time.

>> > Just please stay with CDBS as packaging style (i.e. don't switch to
>> > short-form dh).
>>
>> OK.
>> I will touch debian/rules file without nessasary.
>
> No no, please feel "at home" - work on the packaging in general,
> including editing the rules file.  I only ask that you do not
> fundamentally restructure the packaging away from CDBS.  Reason for that
> is that I personally work most efficiently with CDBS - I am involved in
> more than 100 packages all done using similar packaging style.

Sorry. It's my English mistake.
I kept CDBS style debian/rules.

Best regards,
--