Re: RFS: haskell-qt

Hi Philip,

Am Samstag, den 28.05.2011, 21:06 +0200 schrieb Filip Brcic:
> On Friday, 27. May 2011. 10.20.23 Joachim Breitner wrote:
> > You can then upload your packaging via Darcs, tag it as ready to upload
> > (by setting distribution to unstable) and tell us about it, then we will
> > sponsor the upload.
>
> I've uploaded the files to pkg-haskell/haskell-qt.

thanks. Did you install the commit hooks (as mentioned on
http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/CollabMaint/DarcsBasic)? I think you have
to run the commands on vasks now.

Also, its the first time I see the creation of a libhaskell-qt package
for the C bits. What is the rationale for not putting the stuff in
the-dev package? (I’m not doubting you here, I’m just curious :-)) Is it
so that binaries created from haskell-qt need only libhaskell-qt
installed, but not libghc-qt-dev?

I’ll not find the time to completely review the package now, and will be
busy tomorrow and probably Monday. Maybe someone else in the DHG can
jump in, to not scare Filip away by long delays? :-)