RFS: haskell-qt

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "haskell-qt".

* Package name    : haskell-qt
  Version         : 1.1.4.1-4
  Upstream Author : David Harley <dth.tss@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://qthaskell.berlios.de/
* License         : BSD
  Section         : haskell

It builds these binary packages:
libghc6-qt-dev - Haskell bindings for Qt GUI library for GHC
libghc6-qt-doc - Haskell bindings for Qt GUI library for GHC; documentation
libghc6-qt-prof - Haskell bindings for Qt GUI library for GHC; profiling
libraries
libqws     - Haskell bindings for Qt GUI library for GHC

My motivation for maintaining this package is: [fill in].

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/haskell-qt/haskell-
qt_1.1.4.1-4.dsc