Bluetile 0.5.1

Hi Joachim!

Here it is, Bluetile 0.5.1, now on Hackage.
Includes a version of your patch to create the correct
bluetilerc_user_template on 'cabal copy', uses gnome-open instead of
gedit and includes a number of other bugfixes.

On a related note: A few of the people trying the Debian packages on
Ubuntu tell me that the GNOME+Bluetile GDM session doesn't work for
them. Any ideas why that could be?

I also looked at '/usr/bin/openbox-gnome-session' from the Openbox
Debian package and it seems to do something similiar to my
'gnome-bluetile-session' but only for gnome-session 2.22 and earlier.
For newer versions it edits gconf and stuff. Might this be the reason
that it doesn't work on Ubuntu?
However, I have gnome-session 2.30 and the old mechanism works fine
here regardless. Hm, confusing :-/

Regards!
Jan