Re: ghc6 6.12.1-6 in experimental; next one to unstable?

Hiya,

On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 12:02:08PM -0200, Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva wrote:
Hi Joachim.

Excerpts from Joachim Breitner's message of Ter Fev 09 07:28:50 -0200 2010:
(...)
While we are at it: Should we remove haddock, hscolour etc. from the
library build dependencies, and make them a dependency of
haskell-devscripts?

I think it's a good idea.  Maybe we should do the same with debhelper, cdbs and
ghc6-* too?

Greetings.

If this is to become part of a contract between haskell-devscripts and depending packages, I think it ought to be written down in Haskell policy. Relying on indirect deps is often a bad idea without a guarantee that they will be maintained.

Iain