Re: haskell-debian vs. newest HaXml

Jeremy Shaw wrote:

> If that is true, then I would be happy with leaving the current HaXml
> upload alone and creating libghc6-haxml13-dev and having packages
> depend on that if they want the old API.

I also prefer this option but that would require all apps that currently
have Build-Depends on libghc6-haxml-dev to chaneg that to the haxml13
version.

> Downside:
>   - requires significantly more work now. (Though, we make up for it
> in the long run?)

>From where we are now, adding the epoch vs hasml13 is about the same
amount of work.

I think the biggest difficulty we're going to have is finding consensus
on which fix we choose :-).

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/