Re: [Haskell-cafe] haskelldb and Debian

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 08.09.2009, 22:30 +0200 schrieb Joachim Breitner:
> As part of my haskell package catchup work, I updated haskelldb to
> 0.12,
> but I won’t come to package the odbc-* variants. So this task is up
> for
> takers for now :-)

oh well, I just did it anyways :-) Packages in NEW.

The haskelldb-odbc-* drivers ship a binary that is in need of a manpage.
So there are still tasks left :-)

Looking at http://release.debian.org/migration/testing.pl?package=ghc6,
and ignoring the ia64 issue, there are only three things holding back a
theoretical ghc6 transition:

 * haskelldb-hsql-* packages. Scheduled for removal (#545810)
 * hat. Previously maintained by Ian, needs work. Any volunteers?
 * haskell-ldap. FTBFS. Maintained by John, who has a very
   understandable (and enviale) excuse for not being on top of his
   maintainer dueties. John, is this issue on your screen? If you want
   someone else to look at it, or inject the package into the DHG, just
   tell us so