Re: Terrible shape of our Haskell platform

Erik de Castro Lopo <mle+hs@mega-nerd.com> writes:

> Two weeks ago I sent Arjan Oosting an email offering to help with
> or take over HaXml. I not yet received a response. I will ping him
> again.
>
> I actually have a package for haXMl 1.19.7 ready to roll, either for
> Arjan to upload or for one one my existing sponsors to upload as soon
> as Arjan releases maintainership. Obviously I can't move any faster
> that the recommended process for adopting packages in the Debian
> Reference manual:
>
>    http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/pkgs.html#adopting

That then links to

    http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/beyond-pkging.html#mia-qa

but there is no such tool mia-query in Lenny, Squeeze or Sid, and the
URL it refers to

    http://qa.debian.org/org/qa.debian.org/mia

is a 404.  Nor does db.debian.org contain "echelon information", AFAICT.