Remote Root / X server access to the debian system

Here my next questions relating to the PocketWorkstation on a Zaurus C700:

I can neatly SSH into my Z but cannot seem to get into the zdebian process.

Is there a way to get a Debian shell or - even better - to connect it to a local X Server (I am using http://www.calcmaster.net/visual-c++/xwinlogon on my windows box). Or do I need a VNC server? Does RealVNC work?

Thanks,

Christian

--
Bibliograph: Open Source On-line Reference Management

http://www.bibliograph.org
Email: info@bibliograph.org