Firefox on C700

final question for today:

My mail goal in moving away from qtopia to zdebian is to be able to install the Mozilla Firefox browser. Is anyone running Firefox on zdebian on the C700 and can report on performance?

Thanks,

Christian

Christian Boulanger (Bibliograph Development) wrote:

Here my next questions relating to the PocketWorkstation on a Zaurus C700:

I can neatly SSH into my Z but cannot seem to get into the zdebian process.

Is there a way to get a Debian shell or - even better - to connect it to a local X Server (I am using http://www.calcmaster.net/visual-c++/xwinlogon on my windows box). Or do I need a VNC server? Does RealVNC work?

Thanks,

Christian

--
Bibliograph: Open Source On-line Reference Management

http://www.bibliograph.org
Email: info@bibliograph.org