Re: Starting development

Hi,

What's the name of the deb package(s) you mention below? I'm
bewildered by the volume of packages concerning embedded systems, and
it's not clear to me what I should install.

I want to run 'remind' (deb package: remind) on a terminal in zaurus,
but I don't know what tools I need in order to cross-compile. It's
unclear (from the zaurus developers sight) what tools you need just to
compile something to work on a zaurus terminal
vs. qtopia/opie. 'Remind' has a gui, but it's based on tk/tcl, and in
any case, I never use it.

Avery

--

avery@tty1$ echo '$ makes the world go round'