Re: Starting development

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 01:24:34PM -0400, Phillip Hofmeister wrote:

> Is there a URL where I can download debs and a ROM image to flash my
> zaurus with?

You can get debs from any complete Debian mirror.  You can try things out
without flashing a new ROM image using this chroot system:

http://www.w-m-p.com/pocketworkstation/

> What kind of help is needed with this project?

Things are pretty slow right now.  I, at least, am completely occupied with
other work and have not done anything Zaurus-related in quite some time now.

There are actually several separate projects going on.  The chroot system I
linked above, a native Debian system running from flash (I have an old ROM
image up at people.debian.org/~mdz/zaurus/), etc.

--
 - mdz