Starting development

Hello List,

I'd like to get up to speed coding c++ for the Zaurus. I'm running Debian
sid on an adequate development box, Athlon 2ghz, 500mb RAM, etc.

I downloaded the official Qtopia and arm cross-compiler RPMs from the Sharp
Zaurus site and converted them with alien, and dpkg appeared install them w/o
error. However, when attempting to compile the example program for x86
execution I get close to 700 lines of undefined reference errors.

I'm using gcc-2.95.

Compiling for arm completes w/o error. I can't test yet, since the Zaurus
won't arrive until next week.

Can someone walk me through properly installing the development environment?

TIA

Jeff Elkins