Re: Starting development

On Monday 09 June 2003 1:33 pm, Avery Ke wrote:
>Hi,
>
>What's the name of the deb package(s) you mention below? I'm
>bewildered by the volume of packages concerning embedded systems, and
>it's not clear to me what I should install.

As am I, and unfortunately, I didn't find Matt's google link too helpful.

among many other files, apt-cache search revealed:

libqpe-fb-dev - Open Palm Integrated Environment (QPE Development Files)
libqpe1 - Core QPE library
libqte-mt3 - Qt/Embedded GUI Library (runtime threaded version)
libqte-mt3-dev - Qt/Embedded GUI (Threaded Version) development files
libqte2 - Qt/Embedded GUI Library (runtime version)
libqte2-dev - Qt/Embedded GUI development headers

For me, the cross-compiler isn't an issue. I have successfully compiled a
Qtopia example program for arm. What I _haven't_ been able to do is compile
Qtopia example code that will execute on the i386.

Jeff