Hamlib issue with TT Jupiter

I guess this is my time to find problems.  For some reason I just
started having problems with hamlib when using it with XDX to control
rig.  When setting a freq below 17M, the rig is shifted to the 160M
band and the freq is shown as 1062MHZ!  If I set freq after this error,
the freq is properly set and all is well. This behavior is consistent.
All other functions such as setting mode and reading freq worked fine.
It also only effects the Jupiter. Other rigs in shack work fine with
hamlib.

I filed an issue report on github and one of the developers has changed
a file in master repo that he expects will fix the issue. Have asked
what he changed and why.

I guess the next time hamlib is packaged I will find out if it is fixed.

--
Ed Lawson
Ham Callsign:         K1VP