XLOG broken

I thought I would post here before filing a formal bug report in case
this is a known issue  and/or workaround available. Today I did a
dist-upgrade on a Sid system in shack and neither XDX nor XLog would
start afterwards. Seg faults on both. Installed XLog on my non-shack Sid
system and got same result.

I know this problem is happening on the Sid tree, but still. Installs
without any complaint and then simply will not run due to a seg fault?
Shouldn't this have been caught in experimental?

--
Ed Lawson
Ham Callsign:         K1VP