Re: Packaging of direwolf in Debian

On Tue, Sep 09, 2014 at 12:25:34PM +0100, Colin Tuckley wrote:
> That is quite opportune since Hamish and I have recently been discussing
> the status of various aprs and ax25 packages in Debian.

I have another thing potentially of interest here then.

I was thinking about talking to Andreas Tille regarding repurposing the
Debian Blends web sentinels (e.g. http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/) to
work for teams.

They're really rather helpful for determining which packages need work and
what packages are available for given things.

Packages can be split into sub-categories like rig control, AX.25, other
data modes, logbooks, training, etc. and then a catalog of existing and
prospective packages is put together as a webpage.

Comments on this would be welcome. I've only briefly looked at the code for
this so far, so would need to look a bit closer to see if this is something
that's even possible using the existing work.

Iain.

--
e: irl@fsfe.org            w: iain.learmonth.me
x: irl@jabber.fsfe.org     t: +447875886930