Re: Packaging of direwolf in Debian

On 09/09/14 11:43, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:

> I have been working on packaging Direwolf.

That is quite opportune since Hamish and I have recently been discussing
the status of various aprs and ax25 packages in Debian.

> I would like to maintain this package within the framework of collab-maint
> and as part of the Debian Hams team.  Currently I have the packaging work
> hosted at https://github.com/irl/direwolf.

Good.

> This will be a new package in Debian and so I will require a DD to look over
> the package and sponsor an upload.

I would be happy to help with that.

> For now, could someone please send a signed email to nm@debian.org with text
> similar to the following:
>
>   Please accept the request of Iain R. Learmonth irl-guest to join
>   collab-maint. We are going to work together on project direwolf.

Done!

73

Colin G8TMV

--
Colin Tuckley      |  +44(0)1223 830814  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
Debian Developer   |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x38C9D903

Check book: a book with a unhappy ending.