Re: Items needing work -- was: Re: Should z8530-utils2 be removed?

Colin,

When I did some testing of Linpac for David the process was pretty raw, even though David had produced some scripts. David was working on tidying up into a single script (my understanding) that did everything necessary. I ran into some medical problems at home (not me) that are still not fully resolved and was unable to get back to it. David was over on the linux-hams group and not using Debian.

Ray vk2tv