Items needing work -- was: Re: Should z8530-utils2 be removed?

Colin,

Xastir would be a good one to look at.

Someone just pushed 2.0.0 but the latest CVS is at 2.0.5 as far as I know; and the latest at http://sourceforge.net/projects/xastir/ is at 2.0.4

The instructions for CVS install/update are at http://www.xastir.org/wiki/Notes:CVS (ONCE THE MOVE TO THE NEW SERVER IS COMPLETED!)

The other item would be a Packet program as Jaye, ke6sls has mentioned.

73
Dave
KB3EFS

On 05/07/2014 03:43 AM, Colin Tuckley wrote:
On 06/05/14 22:54, Ray Wells wrote:
Please don't remove z8530-utils2.
No problem if it's being used then of course it can stay. My reason for asking is that after fixing a couple of the packages maintained by "Debian Hamradio Maintainers" and being asked to help with a couple of the others I thought I'd do a general triage through the list of 53 packages and see what else might be a candidate for work. Does anyone on the list have opinions on stuff that should be removed or that desperately needs work/updating? Colin G8TMV

--
David A Aitcheson david.aitcheson@gmail.com Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.