Re: Sofware Defined Radio in Debian

>>>>> "KU4B" == David R Wilson <david@wwns.com> writes:
KU4B> I was wondering what the interest would be in porting the PowerSDR
KU4B> software to Linux, specifically Debian, Ubuntu or Fedora.  I was able to
KU4B> get the firewire (1394) issues out the way a couple of years ago,
KU4B> however have not made much progress on getting the .NET code to
KU4B> recompile on Ubuntu Lucid.

KU4B> Comments?

It's not PowerSDR, but I was looking at John Melton's ghpsdr application.
http://openhpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=Ghpsdr

It has a modified DttSP library - I was wondering how to deal
with all the forks and branches of DttSP out there.

Lots of good stuff here:
http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/N6LYT/Qt/trunk/src/
but probably not yet quite ready for prime time packaging.

Alas I do not have any of the HPSDR hardware.

73 de aa4hs,
-Maitland