Re: Sofware Defined Radio in Debian

I was wondering what the interest would be in porting the PowerSDR
software to Linux, specifically Debian, Ubuntu or Fedora.  I was able to
get the firewire (1394) issues out the way a couple of years ago,
however have not made much progress on getting the .NET code to
recompile on Ubuntu Lucid.

Comments?

Dave
KU4B