Re: usb to serial converters, multiple sound cards

On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 09:13:23PM -0400, Dennis Boone wrote:
>  > Experience to date: Their method of secure ordering has scrambled my
>  > credit card number to the point where they haven't yet been able to
>  > decipher it.
>
> Their web site is 100% content free, too.  Browser: Lynx.  Ok, I lack
> patience with exclusionary web design, but still, it ought to degrade
> gracefully.  Maybe I can sic Handi-Hams on 'em.

Actually I was able to place an order but it required using Windows and
Internet Exploder.  I got a response asking for the details of what I
had been using (mozilla 1.6) and they are looking into the problem.  I
suspect the web site (which is run by a third party) has some
M$-proprietary extensions to HTML or something similar.  Hopefully the
recent uproar over IE problems will cause people to rethink the
IE-exclusive scenario.

Bob, N7XY