Re: unstable branch xastir package

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 08:38:58PM -0600, Dana J. Laude wrote:
> Anyone have an idea when the xastir package in unstable
> will get fixed? (libmagick5.57 not available)
>
> I miss my aprs. :-)   Thanks!

XASTIR 1.3.2-1 just uploaded.

It builds OK with libmagick6. In addition I've build it with proj,
libgdal1 and libpcre3, which should enable some extra functionality.

GeoTiff support is still not being included, due to lack of a package.
Looks like I did some work packaging geotiff over two years ago, but
didn't complete it. I can't remember why right now though.

Hamish