Re: gmfsk error=LID error

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 15:16:33 +1100
Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> wrote:

> Ed, it sounds like your mixer settings are not set to record from the
> line input with enough gain. If you fix that all should work.

The line gain was set high, but I had not checked the record box.  Did
that and waterfall came to life.  I do not remember having to set it to
record in the past.  Perhaps mixer changed or I forgot.

Next I will see if I can duplicate Rein's problem using the DD now that
I have things working to remove hardware variables from equation.

Thank you for providing the right info for a solution.

Ed Lawson
K1VP