Re: gmfsk error

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 01:20:10 +0000
Ed Lawson <k1vp@grizzy.com> wrote:

>The sound card is working, I can get PSK31 signal via
> the output of the soundcard so I know the signal is getting into the
> sound card, but none of the programs show a signal...nothing.

As a follow up.  I tried running gmfsk, linpsk and kpsk and I had the
same result in each case.  Absolutely nothing in the waterfall.  No
signals, nothing from background noise, nothing.  If I switch to
transmit, everything is normal and works.  Since the same result with
all and I know the signal is getting to the sound card, I can only
conclude something is really broken in SID for these applications to
fail the same way, yet still work on transmit using the soundcard.

Ed Lawson
K1VP