Re: gmfsk error

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:52:33 -0800
Jaye Inabnit ke6sls <ke6sls@arrl.net> wrote:

> I'm running Libranet (Sarge) with the latest gMFSK 0.5-1 here.  I have
> no problem,

Well, I used to run kpsk and linpsk without a problem under woody and I
just tried using same hardware and cables using a box running SID.
Nothing works.  The sound card is working, I can get PSK31 signal via
the output of the soundcard so I know the signal is getting into the
sound card, but none of the programs show a signal...nothing.

I would be interested if anyone is using these programs from the
unstable branch.

Ed Lawson
K1VP