Re: Tlf support for the ARRL Sweepstakes

One more thing, and this I've already exchanged email with Rein about,
is the lack of TLF being able to compute UTC.  Right now the system
time must be set to UTC to have TLF log in UTC.  My systems are
configured to display local time and I also run NTP, so I didn't really
care to muck with my system settings.

This will probably be added in a future release.  To fix the problem I
just edited the log by hand, but my log was very short.

One more bug, I noticed in the Cabrillo file that the second to last
line has a single Q before the END-OF-LOG: line.

73, de Nate >>

--
 Wireless | Amateur Radio Station N0NB          | "We have awakened a
 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | sleeping giant and