Re: Contest mini distro?

El Sunday 21 April 2002 12:10, Bob Nielsen escribió:

> > I have read the problem of booting from CD on i386, maybe we could make a
> > boot CD and include EASY-to-use software to create boot the floppy from
> > DOS or something like that.
> rawrite?
Yes, rawrite used by a .bat "script" would be good.
I have some contester friends... they want to be on the contest... not to play
with linux.... so if it is VERY easy and it offers more than CT with DOS they
will run our solution... Just in that case.

I have changed my "subscription email"

--
Un saludo,
	Jaime Robles, EA4TV