Re: intro

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 11:05:39AM -0700, Bdale Garbee wrote:
> The state of PSK-31 code for Debian seems a bit confused to me right now, and
> I don't know if we have an APT weather fax program packaged yet?

There's a few PSK31 programs. I maintain the package of 'phaseshift'
(uses QT, so fits well with KDE), but last time I checked the upstream
author's web site had disappeared so I don't know what it's long
term status will be.

There's also gpsk31 and twpsk, which are both packaged I think.

Also gmfsk, which implements MFSK16 (see http://www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/
for info on MFK16); uses GTK+ and fits well with GNOME.

Hamish