intro

Greetings. I am interested in becoming a Debian developer. I have a lot of unix/linux development experience, and though I've been a Debian user for a couple of years, I'm new to the deb development process. I'm looking for a mentor/sponsor to help me ramp up.

I'm also an active ham, so I thought taking on a project in this area might be a reasonable way to get started. I was thinking of packaging the userland soundmodem code (which I use), unless someone already is/has.

Or if there are other hot issues or things needing adoption, let me know. My ham interests these days are mostly the digital/dsp modes and satellite.

73,
--bruce W1BW