Re: ax25-apt??

Yes, the issue was any software that allowed a "PC to Radio" connection
instead of being a tunnel "radio to radio" endpoint system was their
concern.  Many of the packages available didn't try to stop a PC with an
unverified (authenticated would probably be too strong here) user from
connecting to a radio.