Re: ax25-apt??

On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 03:00:59PM -0600, Nate Duehr wrote:
> They *have* allowed repeater linking with Linux, however... but the
> Windows based systems didn't have enough security and were disallowed.
> There's LOTS of IRLP nodes popping up in .au!

Hmm I haven't heard that. I don't think ACA would really make
any such differentiation.

They have said that repeater linking is allowed, but it must be
just tunnelled through the Internet; you can't allow someone on
the Internet to access one of the repeaters. Packet wormholes
are the same.

You can't have radio to Internet gateways like Winlink though.
They said it can breach the third party traffic rules.

Hamish