Greetings

Hello all!

My name is John, I am new to Amateur radio.
I am however a very long time Linux user, and I a network engineer by trade.
I live entirely in Linux Land, and do not even have a windows machine.

I just got my Technician a little while back (havn't even gotten a radio yet)
as I am interested in packet radio and satellites.

I was wondering if you all have any good web sites for reference with regard
to Linux and Packet Radio. I was wondering what software is out there, what
available in source, (I'd like to learn what goes on...) I do have a scanner
for the receive side of life, I am currently seeking a Xceiver.

Thanks!
John