RFC: which default theme?

Hi,

after the 2.20 upgrade of gnome-themes, which brought a new version of
Clearlooks which was widely criticized, I'm wondering whether we should
keep it the default.

The first possibility is simply to revert to the previous version, which
is still shipped as Clearlooks-classic anyway.

Another one is Nuvola, which is also a very consensual theme. I could
add GConf defaults in gnome-themes-extras that set the default theme to
Nuvola if it is installed. (Note that gnome-themes-extras is not a
dependency of gnome-desktop-environment, only of gnome.)

What do you people think about it? Are there also some who think the new
Clearlooks is better?

--
 .''`.