Re: xdg-user-dirs defaults

On Mon, 2007-09-24 at 14:01 +0200, David Weinehall wrote:
> The defaults look pretty OK, IMHO.  Not so sure about a separate
> directory for templates, I think those could go into the Documents
> directory, but maybe others disagree.

~/Templates has been used by Nautilus for quite a while, so it's
probably a good idea to have this as the default, similar to ~/Desktop.

If you move the directory to Documents later, it would still work as I
believe these changes are picked up automagically (at least through
Nautilus).

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson