Re: Gedit extremely slow on Sarge
- To: List Debian gtk-gnome <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Gedit extremely slow on Sarge
- From: Jérôme Warnier <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 09:25:40 +0100
- Message-id: <1137745540.10884.185.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <1137745339.10884.182.camel@localhost>
- References: <1137684991.10884.169.camel@localhost> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <1137745339.10884.182.camel@localhost>
> > I don't know if it can help but one day, my gedit was extremely slow.
> > After some investigates, it was due to GPG plugin of gedit.
> > It was loading all my keys before opening the file if I correctly
> > remember.
> This could be it!
> And how did you deactivate this behaviour?
This was it, indeed!
I disabled the plugin in the Preferences, and now, it starts almost
> > Cheers,
> > --
> > Martin