Re: Please test the experimental gconf2

On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 02:24:11PM +0100, Xavier Bestel wrote:

> Just for info, I have installed the experimental gconf2 a week ago. I
> can feel the difference at startup, and so far no problem.

Well, I'm an user who is completely ignorant about startup time :-) On
the machine at work, I log in/out roughly once in a month (power outage,
kernel upgrade - there is always something). At home, I do not sit and
wait while the machine boots & autologin completes but instead I go and do
other things, so I again do not really care if the Gnome session takes a
minute shorter or longer to start.

Gabor

                Hungarian Academy of Sciences